Registration in C.C.A.M
Applicants must submit the following to the Registrar of C.C.A.M166 Main St.
Toronto ON M4E 2V8
- Completed application form
- Two recent passport sized photographs
- All transcripts of secondary and post-secondary education
- Application fee of $100.00 (non refundable)
- A one page typed, double spaced statement stating why you want to become an Ayurvedic Health Care Professional
Applicants with complete applications who meet the basic requirements of the College will be invited for an interview before being accepted to the program. A letter or phone call to the applicant will communicate the admission committee's decision within two weeks of the interview.
Students must register by the due date. Late registrants will be charged a late registration fee. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure they are officially registered with the Registrar and all fees are paid in full. (Or as arranged) It is the responsibility of the student to inform the Registrar of any change in address and/or telephone number.
- All tuition fees are payable in full at the initial registration or two weeks prior to each semester.
- Any outstanding dues with approval of the registrar can be paid with interest of 1.5%, per month on the due date.
- The tuition and other fees are payable in cash, cheque or money order only. Cheques with insufficient funds will be charged $30.00 (N.S.F.) plus interest as applicable.
- Tuition fees are reviewed annually.
- Any student in an ongoing program not able to pay their fees in full at the time of registration will be allowed to pay by installments.
- First installment must be 50% of the tuition fee and the other two installments of 25% each, within a period of sixty days. (Plus applicable interest.) For payment in this manner students will have to seek the Registrars approval in writing.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
Withdrawals: Request for withdrawals must be addressed to the registrar in writing. The official date of withdrawal will be the date on which the Registrar receives written notification. TUITION FEE WILL BE REFUNDED, as outlined below:
- First day of class or before 100% less $100 admission fee
- Attendance of 2 weeks 90%
- Attendance of 3 weeks 75%
- Attendance of 4 weeks 60%
- Attendance of 5 weeks 50%
- Attendance of 6 weeks 40%
- Attendance of 8 weeks 25%
- Thereafter No refund